Like the new look or found a problem? click here to report it!

Thursday 29 October 2009

£20,000...I Think So!!!

First of all the big news is we are now over the £20,000 which is actually AMAZING!!!!!! Also with fundraising activities really starting to take off I'm quite sure it not going to stay around that mark for long :) Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed so far.

Again I will mention that Santa letters and wordsearches are still available so if you would be interested in either just give me a wee e-mail at charlene@charlenesproject.org .

The sponsorship forms for the Dolly Walk are ready and are looking fabulous, so again if you are interested in taking part either in the Lurgan/Dollingstown area one or holding your own wherever in the world you maybe again e-mail me and I will get the sponsor forms to you. Thanks

On the health front I am starting to finally feel better and I am sure that that is due to the news of reaching the £20,000 mark. I ate today for the first time in three weeks ok so it was a starbucks(probably not the most nutritious but its a start!!) No but seriously guys thank you so much for all your kind messages and prayers they have really been what has gotten me through this last few weeks. Mum and Dad have literally been living up here with me so thanks also to everyone that has been kind enough to help out with the rest of the crew with lifts, meals etc. we all appreciate it so much.

Today the whole crew came up (well bar Dave) and literally took over my room but that is the way I like it and it was so good to see them all again.

Anyway I had better go here but Thanks Again everyone
Charlene
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlene. So glad to hear you are feeling a little bit better - we have been praying for you all and keeping up with your progress via the omalleys! Your fundraising is remarkable and Hannah and I are looking forward to the Dolly Walk. Take care and keep going. The Baileys

    ReplyDelete