Like the new look or found a problem? click here to report it!

Sunday 25 October 2009

The Only Way is Up

It has been a tough weekend health wise with learning I have an abcess and a clot on the lung and with my peg tube also falling out but thankfully has been re-inserted today. While I have had the frustration of lying in here I have been picked up by people out there fundraising for the project.
A big thank you to The McDonald family in Dromore for the coffee morning which they held in Dromore Non-Subscribing Presbyterian church.

Also to Barbara Bingham and my Auntie Tena who both had birthdays but instead of receiving presents asked that donations be made to the project.

As you can see thanks to these events and other donations made in recent days my total has nearly reached the £13,000 mark.

Thanks to all working hard out there as Im kinda stuck in here for a long time (but if I have my way it wont be like that)
Char
x
p.s The icing on the cake was when Liverpool deservedly beat Man Utd today. Perfect

2 comments:

  1. Hello Charlene,
    I hope you remember me. The last time I saw you was you riding on my handle bars in Hermosa Beach. You were a beautiful girl then and even more now. We all have our thoughts and prayers with you.
    (You will have it your way really soon.) SIXTO

    sixtovisionATearthlinkDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetheart! It's Auntie (cousin really...) Robin in Hermosa Beach. You are pretty amazing! We are following your blog and sending ALL our prayers and love to you. Ryan, Brandon, Mikey, Hudson and Erin all want you to know how much they love you and are thinking of you. We want to see your lovely sunny face here in Hermosa Beach! You stay strong and we will be with you in love and thoughts the whole way through. I love you, Auntie Robin

    ReplyDelete