Like the new look or found a problem? click here to report it!

Thursday 22 October 2009

I'm Back

Just a quick update to say that I am beginning to improve. I think I can honestly say that this last week was probably one of the worst I have ever experienced. Sure there is still a long way to go but put it like this I'm already pestering the docs to let me home so that can only be a good thing!!

Thanks so much to everyone who is praying for me and the family,facebooking,us and texting us Mum and Dad have been sitting with me most days and I always love when they read out all of the texts that they have received Thanks so much folks they really do help.

On the fundraising side of things we have hit the £10,000 mark so keep it coming folks Thank you so much. Also if anyone else is interested the santa letters and wordsearches are still available

Thanks Again
Char
x

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing lady Charlene. Keep going. Great to see you on the blog again

    ReplyDelete