Like the new look or found a problem? click here to report it!

Monday 12 October 2009

Home Again

Just a quick post to let you know that I got home again today which feels amazing although Im still on IV antibiotics.

Fundraising continues to go really well and some of the events are really starting to take off.

On the transplant front I got my letter in the post today to notify me that I am now on the list so the waiting game begins. Lets just hope it's not too much of a wait

Thanks Again
x

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home Charlene. I pray your wait is not too long and that you keep in reasonable health while you wait.

    With love and prayers,
    David


    Jeremiah 29:11-14

    For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. NKJV

    ReplyDelete