Like the new look or found a problem? click here to report it!

Tuesday 3 November 2009

No Rest For The Wicked!!!

Thought it was about time I updated this blog (I'm getting good at this game!!!)

After a long 2.5 weeks in hospital my bags are packed and I'm going home tomorrow!!!!! Thank goodness. Other BIG news is that I saw the X-Ray for myself today and the little annoying abcess is significantly decreased in size. Thank you all so much for your prayers they have really worked as I'm not really sure it should be as small as it is in such a small space of time so Thank You. God is truly AMAZING.

As the title suggests things are going well and I have the pleasure of welcoming the GMTV cameras once again tomorrow evening just when I am out of hospital lol

On the fundraising front there is a wee Christmas Craft Fair in the Jethro Centre, Lurgan on the 11th November at 7pm. If you need directions just give me a wee email

Thanks Again Everyone (on my last post from JAIL!!!)
Charlene
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I wish I had good looks! Nobody wants to film me!!! I am delighted at this great news. As you say, what an awesome God we trust.
    with love and prayers
    David

    ReplyDelete