Like the new look or found a problem? click here to report it!

Saturday 28 November 2009

Sorry For Lack of Updates

First of all sorry for the lack of updates recently. I really have no excuse.

Healthwise I am really feeling as well as I have done in a very LONG time. The only problem is one of the IV antibiotics I was on was making me very sick hence I have lost the best part of 4kgs so I am working hard to try and get it back on as I have an appointment with the transplant team on the 11th December and I am hoping that they will list me again. It would be a perfect (early) Christmas present to be honest. However Chest wise I'm doing great and my energy levels have been great(well for me anyways!!!)

A big Thank You to all of you who are continuing to support the Project. Things are going EXTREMELY well with the total well over £27,000. Also thank you to those organising different events in support of the project.

Don't forget for all you Dollys out there the plans for the Dolly walk are coming along nicely but there is still plenty of room for more to join on the 12 of December with registration being at 11.30pm.

Also final call for those still looking Santa letters this is the final week to order them.

Thanks Again to everyone for all your support and prayers

Char

x

No comments:

Post a Comment