Like the new look or found a problem? click here to report it!

Sunday 13 September 2009

Sorry For Lack Of Updates

Sorry I have not updated the blog in a while :(
Things are going really good and I am keeping well having been off IV antibiotics for about three weeks now (trust me that is a long time lol). I am still waiting on the transplant team coming over from England at the end of the month so until then I am continuing to work on getting my weight up to the 40 kg mark (who would have thought it would be so hard) Although I am currently well at the minute I am going into hospital tomorrow for a small operation this week so hopefully that will go well and I will be out soon. Things have been busy at home with everyone back to school and the likes so I am now really starting to get into the swing of things with the Charlene Project.

On the project side of things, it is all going great with the money continuing to come in (thanks folks) and also I have a few fundraising events in the pipeline. So it is all very exciting. I would ask that you guys keep praying for the teachers and pupils of Hidden Treasure Primary school and also the wee community that it is in as they literally have nothing. Thanks again guys for your contunied support and prayers
Charlene
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Charlene! Just thought I would say hi and wish u all the best. Project and Blog are a great idea. Talk soon. Tim Doak

    ReplyDelete