Like the new look or found a problem? click here to report it!

Thursday 24 September 2009

Tomorrow is the Day!!!

Ok so tomorrow is the big day where I will find out what the craic is with the whole transplant issue and whether or not they are going to list me for a double lung transplant. To be honest Im feeling quite mixed about the whole thing as after working so hard to get my weight up to what was required I want them to give me the go ahead.

The fundraising for the project is going really well and my new target is to reach £7000 by the end of Septemeber. Also if anyone would like to hold a fundraiser for the project please let me know as I would be only too delighted to pass on any info about the project that is required.

GMTV went well the other night oh and look out for the Sunday Life this week as I may make a wee appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment