Like the new look or found a problem? click here to report it!

Saturday 19 September 2009

Quick Update

Ok so I let the old man take over the blog last time lol :) but now I'm back. Got home for a little while today (so glad to see normality again). I'm feeling really good actually however I am still on Iv's but to be honest I'm ok with that as it means we nip things in the bud quickly. Im getting home for good on Monday.Thank Goodness! On the weight front things are good as im sitting at 38.4kg so me thinks a week at home with mum's cooking and I will be flying past the 40kg mark lol.
On the project side of things everything going well. Can't believe I will be welcoming GMTV to the house this week lol. Talk about being petrified but to be honest my attitude is it will be over soon lol and lets hope if I pass my first media challenge it will mean that there will be many to follow. Thanks guys for all your love and Prayers
Char
x

No comments:

Post a Comment