Like the new look or found a problem? click here to report it!

Monday 21 September 2009

GMTV Interview

well just got out of hospital there this afternoon to complete my IV antibiotics at home. The good news is that my weight has reached the 39.8kg mark so the 40kg necessary for friday's appointment is within reach

Jane and Nicola from GMTV interviewed me this afternoon about the school and my fundraising I was dead nervous but the girls were great and put me right at ease (even if one of them was a Man U supporter!!!!) It goes out tomorrow at 6.35am, 7.05am and 8.05am (how inconsiderate, they clearly are not aware that Miss Barr does NOT do mornings)

On the publicity front had a phone call from Sunday Life and they coming tomorrow to do an article. Who knows next I'll have my own reality TV show

Hope with all this publicity I get more of the funds needed

All My Love
Char

p.s website is now up and running and can be found at http://www.charlenesproject.org/ so be sure and visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment