Like the new look or found a problem? click here to report it!

Sunday 30 August 2009

Time For An Update

Thought it was time that I updated this thing. Since my last post things have been going really well and I have been feeling great with the main focus being on getting my weight up to the necessary 40kgs. I have also come off my IV antibiotics after 10 very long weeks and so far so good. I can't believe the "summer" is over and I have really enjoyed having everyone around home so it will be strange when they all go back to uni, school etc but hey.

On the project front things are going really well and the fundraising is fantastic (thanks to everyone that has visited my Justgiving page) Also a number of people have volunterred to hold a few coffee mornings for it so we will see how that goes. If anyone has any other fundraising ideas please do not hesitate to e-mail me on charlenebarr15@hotmail.com. Thanks again to everyone
God Bless
Char

2 comments:

  1. Charlene your blog is fantastic. Be encouraged to keep on pushing through, our God is mighty, regardless of what may come our way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hows the work going on building the Web page -wenford

    ReplyDelete