Like the new look or found a problem? click here to report it!

Friday 21 August 2009

Thanks Everyone

This is just a wee update to say that I am feeling much better and am home from hospital (hopefully for a little longer this time :)) Also just want to thank everyone for their interest in both the blog and the just giving website I really am amazed at all the interest that the project has received in such early stages so thanks everyone. I will try my best to keep this blog updated with any news or developments on the school so keep checking in :)

Thanks again

Charlene

p.s If i have not updated this blog I also have a twitter page for the project. The link is www.twitter.com/charleneproject

x

3 comments:

  1. since you are home I assume I can look forward to some buns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charlene! I heard about u through my mum, who heard through her work, & i just wanted 2 say i think its amazing work ur doing out in Uganda! I'm not long back from a mission team 2 Kenya. We worked with local p.schools & refurbished one! The commmunity were soo grateful 4 r work, & i felt really priviledged 2 have had the opportunity 2 make such a difference in the kids lives. They're soo eager 2 learn unlike some of the kids here. I'll be keeping an eye on ur blog, & i'll be praying 4 ur lung transplant. Ur an inspiration 2 all the young folk here! All the best, Rachel Doyle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. David Simpson MP MLA24 August 2009 at 12:58

    Hi Charlene,

    Just a quick message to wish you well in your project!! I am deligthed to hear that are home again and I trust that you are feeling a little better. Your drive and determination at this time is to be admired.

    Have you fundraising plans for the School? Keep me posted as I would like to help.

    I look forward to following your blog and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    Take Care,
    David

    ReplyDelete