Like the new look or found a problem? click here to report it!

Friday 28 May 2010

Yet Another Update

Thought it was time I updated this thing. Finally I have the news that I am getting home from hospital (after 13 VERY long weeks)it was getting to the point where I really was as well as I am going to be and therefore I was feeling frustrated because I really wanted to be home.I have coped ok being stuck in there the last 13 weeks but to be honest I think last weekend was really the straw that broke the camel's back I had been out home on the Friday night and after waking up to such a warm Saturday I really was aware that I was going to be stuck inside while everyone else basked in like 23 degress of pure sunshine. To say I wasn't happy on Saturday driving down the motorway is the understatement of the century.

Things are stable I am going home on IVS and have to go into hospital for 3 days every two weeks just for a change in antibiotics and some physio, but I can live with that. With my bloods being at 29 (the lowest they have being in like FOREVER) I am feeling great and cannot wait to be released properly.
This weekend they are letting me stay home both Friday and Sunday night so I can't really complain. So tonight I just enjoyed a chinese with Bethany and Serena and it really is lovely just to be at home doing normal things with my wee sisters (well sitting on the sofa)
Things have been held up with the building of Hidden Treasure but we are hoping to start building soon. Fundraising is continuing to go well and I think we have hit in and around the £90,000 mark which is just fantastic. Also a big Thank you to the three boys who are in their final stages of training for their end to end cycle next weekend. Please encourage them by visiting their website www.charitygiving.co.uk/timothyalexander
Thanks folks
Charlene
x

2 comments:

  1. it is great all these updates!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin has cistic fribrosicas as well.

    ReplyDelete