Like the new look or found a problem? click here to report it!

Tuesday 18 May 2010

A Wee Update

Just a quick update to say that finally starting to feel better. The last two weeks I haven't been feeling great and my bloods shot up to over 100 but now my new IV antibiotics have kicked in and my bloods are down to 50 (still high for a normal person but as we all know by now I am far from normal and so they are good for me :)) Last weekend was my best in ages with me managing a trip to Nandos(i'm beginning to see a trend throughout this blog!!!) and then home for my first BBQ of the year on Sunday. It was MUNCH. So they are now happy to let me home for a few nights a week. SO excited!!! I am getting home tomorrow night until Thurs and so get to sleep in my own wee bed again. :) The only thing I have to be careful with is that I don't make myself sick again because when I am at home I find it SO difficult to sit there and do nothing and then I get tired and as a result make myself sick so I am just going to have to take it easy, something which I find very frustrating.
Also for all you facebook addicts out there, Charlenes Project has now got its own cause page so please search for it and join and get it around as many people as you can. www.causes.com/4883303?m=266f5cf . Anyway that is all I have to update you all on now
God Bless
Char

No comments:

Post a Comment