Like the new look or found a problem? click here to report it!

Saturday 12 December 2009

A Good Day All Round

Just a quick update on how my appointment with the transplant folk went today.

Obviously I have been suspended from the list since I got that stupid abcess about three months ago and the risk of it bursting during the operation would have been too great to take(trust me to do things in style huh?) The team from Newcastle wanted to review me to see what the situation was with the abcess and my weight.

All and all they were pretty happy with me and although the folk from England had not seen the results from my repeat CT scan the general feeling from the doctors here is that the stupid thing has decreased significantly in size. So what they are going to do is go back over to England and discuss the results with the rest of the team but certainly he can't see why if it has decreased I won't be put back on the list in the next few weeks as long as I continued to put on weight. On that front things are going well and I am at the 38kg mark which considering the way I was a few weeks back is a miracle. Seriously if there is anyone out there that doesn't believe there is a God take a look at my story. He is seriously just working miracle after miracle in my life now.

Things are now all set for the dolly walk which takes place tomorrow night and a BIG thank you has to go out to all the staff and pupils at Waringstown Primary School who had their own walk today THANK YOU SO MUCH

Char xx

No comments:

Post a Comment