Like the new look or found a problem? click here to report it!

Friday 27 August 2010

BIG BIG News!!!!!!

Ok I defintley without a shawdow of a doubt think this is up there with possibly one of the best posts I have written. The land has been purchased and all the legal things have been handed over to Hidden Treasure so they will be able to start building really soon. I am actually so excited
I'm back in hospital and at half one last night (yes I'm quite the night owl,pity the same cant be said for during the day though lol) I got a text through from Dad to say he had just received news from Uganda to say everything had been signed over and they are now ready to plan the actual building of the school. Needless to say I was on top of the world.
Now that we are at the next step folk please just pray that things with the building and all of the school go smoothly and the children of Hidden Treasure will get their new school soon. Thanks again everyone for your love,support and prayers for this project. I could never have believed that when we had the dream in the pipeline of embracing all of this that things would actually take off. How AMAZING is God <3

1 comment: