Like the new look or found a problem? click here to report it!

Thursday 15 April 2010

Back After A Lovely Break

Just a quick blog entry to let you know after a LONG 6 weeks in hospital I managed to get away to The Barrs favourite place in the World (Center Parcs) It was so nice to get away with the family for a while and just to chill out and the weather was FANTASTIC. However all I really managed to do was sit and drink Starbucks (who's complaining lol). We got back on Tuesday and I ended up back in hospital the very same day, however things aren't too bad and I think a few days of good physio and rest and I will be flying. On a postive note my weight hasn't budged which is good and now it is starting to go up again. We are getting oh so very close to the necessary 39kg.

On the school front there isn't really much to report other than we are still waiting for them to begin building which we are hoping will begin really soon.

Sorry for such a quick update

Char
x

1 comment:

  1. Any updates are good updates! :)

    Glad you had such a good time in Centre Parcs... Dave and Becca seemed to love it too! And good job comforting him yesterday. I'm sure he was grateful having someone to hold his hand while he dealt with the pain of 24... :)

    ReplyDelete