Like the new look or found a problem? click here to report it!

Sunday 28 February 2010

Back In

Just a quick blog to let you guys know that I have been back in hospital for the last week just generally feeling rubbish and my weight down to 35.9 kg . However I was able to get home for the night last night so that is always a positive. Don't really know when I will get out however they are talking of keeping me here until I put a sufficent amount of weight on so that I can get on the list. As much as I dont like that idea part of me is telling me to go with the idea because at the minute we are sitting in limbo with my weight not going anywhere. So if it was to move things forward I might just do it for a while. Anyway I will keep you all up to date anyway and thanks again everyone for your continuing support and prayers
Char
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlene, sorry to hear you've been back in hospital, praying the scales give God's report the next time and you gain the necessary pounds. I would gladly give you some of my own which stubbornly refuse to go anywhere only my hips - isn't life funny!! But hey, remember whilst the digits on the scales change God never changes - He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He looks after the sparrows and how much more He cares for us. Continue to pray God's good report over you. Be blessed today and be a blessing princess. Jean
    Be still and know that I am God Ps 46v10

    ReplyDelete